Bullying is one of the most severe problems of all schools around the world. Pupils are injured or even sometimes killed as a result of such acts. Being a non-acceptable behavior educational sector representatives try to deal with problem telling students about this issue and discourage them from these actions.
But there is another modern strategy to decrease the number of such acts. An effective persuasive essay about bullying in school has become a popular solution and a good preventive method.
Five Basic Steps How To Write Persuasive Essays On Bullying!
The writer’s objective in this type of paper is to persuade a reader to take an action or accept a certain viewpoint. If you are assigned to write a persuasive speech on bullying in schools, here are five basic steps to write it:
- Prewriting stage. Think about what bullying is. Define your positions to advocate in the paper. It is necessary to realize who is the audience you are writing for and who do my homework at thorough research on how it has developed and modern statistical data. In conclusion, it is important to identify convincing pieces of evidence and the opposite viewpoint.
- Organizing a work: this stage includes outline creation. Usually a persuasive essay about bullying in school has 5 to 6 paragraphs including an introduction, body paragraphs each focusing on a new piece of evidence, an opposing view part and a conclusion.
- Making a draft. The introduction of the paper should begin with an interesting fact or emphatic statement to hook a reader and involve a thesis statement. Presentation of the argument in the main body should be performed in various ways using terms and some background information. The last paragraph is a summary of the vital evidence and encouragement of the reader to accept or refuse the viewpoint.
- Revision of the paper answering some basic questions and organization.
- Editing, proofreading, and formatting of a bullying persuasive essay in schools.
Guidelines On Writing Persuasive Essays About Bullying In High School
Our expert writers can help you!
- Make up a plan of the main points to discuss in your text.
- Use clear and precise language.
- To make your opinion logical and clear you will have to support each of your ideas with examples, facts, statistical data or even anecdotes.
- Stimulate students to avoid intimidation at schools.
- Describe common types of intimidation with vivid real-life examples, support them with data from scientific studies, statistics and other information that will help you to persuade the reader.
- Use a proper tone.
- The writer should focus on the care about victims of intimidation and promote sympathy to such people to make readers commiserate and support them.
- Include suggestions in criminology papers on how to recognize a potential criminal or prevent similar incidents.
- Provide resources for those who may be interested in your persuasive speech about bullying in schools etc.
All these tips can make your paper even more convincing and worth attention. Bullying has become an incredibly serious problem of modern schooling and the more preventive actions we would take, the fewer acts of vandalism will happen in future. Persuasive essay on this topic is a perfect example of how to make students think about this problem. It even makes them look for ways to prevent it. The only involvement of students can give results in the struggle against bullying and can play an important role in this process too.