While getting their degrees, students are often tasked with a number of difficult writing assignments at the same time. It makes many students stressful, while some of them admit that they cannot handle the bunch of academic assignments they receive daily. Those who failed to provide their essays on time risk getting lower grades. Moreover, failure to submit assignments on time may trigger additional stress and lead to the accumulation of uncompleted tasks.
Students face enormous pressure from being obliged to follow specific writing requirements, including the length of the text, citation styles, formatting, and writing style. If you are stuck writing an annotated bibliography as well as other types of academic assignments, you can hire a professional writer who specializes on providing high-quality papers using original methods and following all requirements set by your professors.
How Our Services Help In Academic Writing?
As a reputable company offering writing services, we provide professional academic help in a great number of different assignment categories. Our reliable writers, each specializing in a different field of knowledge, can handle any academic assignment regardless of its level of complexity, be it a critical thinking essay or a term paper. For example, when a student requests “ write my annotated bibliography for me” and decides to buy a paper from us, our company finds the most suitable bibliography writer to complete this task. He or she will be responsible for conducting research, selecting credible sources, formulating a powerful thesis statement, and proofreading it.
Essayvikings is a recognized service offering help in creating a bibliography and other academic assistance. We have accumulated progressive experience in providing bibliography service throughout the years of our successful operation.
Choose Our Annotated Bibliography Writing Services
As one of the top writing services companies, we care deeply about our reputation and brand. Our annotated bibliography service helps college and university students providing them with academic excellence and boosting their academic performance. Our best writing professionals will assist you 24/7. We have been involved in the distribution of getting annotated bibliography help for a while to know every detail of academic paper writing. Thus, Essayvikings offers a number of benefits to our customers, which we fairly consider to be our competitive advantages:
- We hire only Master-degree and Ph.D. writers who specialize in different fields.
- We offer custom writing services at affordable prices. They are ever cheap compared to our competitors on the market.
- We provide you with a money-back guarantee should you find a better offer or decide not to proceed with the order. We also provide you with a refund if your claim is justified.
- You get completely free revisions regardless of their complexity and number.
- We adhere to the confidentiality policies ensuring that your personal information is not distributed to third persons.
- We provide plagiarism checking reports to every order placed with us as proof of our commitment to plagiarism-free academic writing.
What Makes Annotated Bibliography So Complex?
Many students get confused when they are tasked with writing an annotated bibliography simply because it differs from any essay they wrote before. Many of them do not know what types of sources to include and how to summarize them. Essayvikings can compile a list of reference sources that allows you to summarize opinion and draw certain conclusions about the given topic. In contrast, References and Works Cited pages are just lists of works we use in order to create a flawless essay.
Citation Styles For Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliographies are usually created in MLA and APA formats, but sometimes it can be Chicago format as well. Therefore, here we offer you a review of the two most common styles.
MLA bibliography is one of the most used styles, but the MLA Handbook does not provide any information on how to format reference page. However, if you need help in formatting your annotated bibliography in MLA style flawlessly, we will:
- Adjust the authors’ names in the alphabetic order.
- Use italics for the book titles and quotation marks for the titles of periodicals and articles.
- Identify each source in the text when you first refer to it.
- Keep it double-spaced.
APA Bibliography. The official handbook of the American Psychological Association can be found online. It specifies all the requirements set forth to the formatting of an annotated bibliography. It differs from the MLA formatting visually but also requires a thorough analysis of every source. Essayvikings also uses an online citation maker to help you format your paper according to the requested style but remember checking whether it is correct whenever you get a reference.
What Subjects Require Annotations?
Annotations often accompany more complex academic writing tasks. For example, a simple essay would never require an annotated bibliography, while a dissertation, research or thesis on some serious subjects, such as Mathematics, History, or Law, will definitely require one. Annotations are excellent tools in explaining what sources you used and why they are relevant to the topic you work on.
Type Of Bibliography To Choose
Students who search for “help me make my bibliography” request may get lost in choosing the type of annotated bibliography. Some of them may not even know the difference between them. We are taking these differences seriously as they define the success of your academic paper.
There are four main types of an annotated bibliography we can handle:
- Descriptive or indicative, which provides a brief overview or a summary of the text. It describes the contents and summarizes main points.
- Evaluative, which includes an analysis of the source. It summarizes the main points, but also includes judgments about their quality.
- Informative, which provides a summary of the contents, but also gives actual information. It may include evidence, numbers or other actual data from the source.
- The combination, which combines all the approaches above. It includes both the evaluation and the description of the content.
Where To Find Examples/samples Of Annotated Works?
Many students start googling “Who can do my annotated bibliography for me?” seeking high-quality academic assistance. In this case, our Essayvikings team still can assist you. We offer our website as a place where you can get advice and use the examples of any academic work you may be tasked to write. You can find a lot of valuable information regarding academic writing on our website, including samples of annotated bibliographies in different citation styles. We also offer custom homework reviews to help you understand what your evaluator may want from the annotated bibliography you are about to write.
If you need any help with your college/university assignments, do not ever hesitate to contact us and find out more about our services at EssayVikings.com.